Friday, August 24, 2007

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Wow...37 ?!?!?

Well, I have to say that "Heather Fest 2007" was a success. I slept in until 8:30 (yes, it's sad to say that I consider that 'sleeping in'), didn't change one diaper and showered in peace. Then I went off (in my hubby's Jeep Commander - no car seats) and went shopping. Bought some stuff at Target. Wanna see? Here's what I got: Just some boring old stuff...shoes (only 1 pair), notebooks (they were 10 for $1...couldn't pass them up), some CD's (see below), make up...and that's it.

Monkey Business CD (Black Eyed Peas)


Then I headed to Barnes and Noble. Got some coffee (my favorite...Iced Caramel Macchiato) and started to browse. By this time I was really totally immersed in the fact that it was so QUIET. And I didn't have to tell anybody to stop touching things, or use their inside voices. Nice. So, I bought some books. One really cool one that's a photo history of Carnegie. (bought that for the hubby). Stopped and bought an MP3 player for myself (which I did not have yet). Here's the one that I got:






SanDisk 1GB Sansa Express MP3 Player

SanDisk 1GB Sansa Express MP3 Player


The 1 GB Sansa Express MP3 Player from SanDisk provides high-quality digital music playback. With its microSDTM slot, you can expand its storage capacity. The player offers 15 hours of continuous playback with its rechargeable lithium polymer battery. In addition, the Sansa Express player features a FM tuner with many preset stations and a built-in microphone to record your voice. The bright, 4-line OLED display and simple to use controls adds to your visual experience and offers easy navigation through the menus. The MP3 player supports MP3, WMA, Protected WMA, WAV and Audible formats and provides USB 2.0 interface for easy transfer of files. Speak your style with Sansa Express MP3 Player the fusion of music, FM radio and voice recorder into one compact player!















I really like it. Now, of course, I'm wishing that I would have gotten 2 Gigs, but oh well. I'm having a ton of fun on Rhapsody filling it up with music. I have very scattered musical tastes. It's nice to have them all in one place. And Rhapsody seems to have pretty much all the stuff that I'm looking for. There were a few songs that I couldn't find (or had to pay extra for), but I pretty much got what I wanted. And I liked that when I got to 1 artist, there were similar artists listed on the side, so I could just bop right along. Anyway, if you want to try it, you can go here:

Real Networks


So, anyway, back to my day...I went to lunch and had a beer at the bar, then I decided to take the plunge. I went to the pet store and bought the kids their first pet. His name is Mackie and he is a beta fish. Baby steps. After I got home we had birthday cookie-cake and Tony made me dinner. I got to lay on the couch and read while he took the girls for a walk and gave them a bath. Sure was nice. I'm still a little in the 'relax' mode, though. Haven't paid too much attention to any sort of actual work that I'm supposed to be doing. But I have been cleaning the house :)

OK, all for now. Have a great weekend. And don't forget to go to the Shirts-N-At blog tomorrow to see the shirt of the week.

No comments: