Tuesday, November 6, 2007

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thought this was funny...

OK..new design time. I recently saw a picture of a black and white rainbow and it said 'Straight' underneath. You can see it at T-shirt Hell. By the way...that website is totally funny. Most of their shirts crack me up. There aren't many that I would wear---and my mind is a little cleaner (I guess) when it comes to creating stuff. But it's totally funny. There's a banner at the end of this post if you'd like to check out their site.

Anyway, back to the new design. I kind of melded two rainbows together, and here's what I got:


I just thought it was funny. So, that's today's design!

By the way...awesome game last night. And I actually got to watch it! Rumor has it that my hubby didn't get home until 3 am. He's still sleeping!

Oh, here's the t-shirt hell banner:


No comments: