Thursday, April 10, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Honey...I'm Home!

Well, we made it back from Florida. We all had a great time, although Chloe had a fever for three days. So cute seeing that little face looking up and saying "Me sick, mumma." I felt so bad for her, but better to be sick in sunny Florida than in Pittsburgh. We were able to swim (which helped her fever out a bit), and it was great seeing the connections happening between the kids and my folks.

Then, it was back to reality. At least the weather in Pittsburgh has been OK. We've actually gotten to spend some time outside. I've been trying to get all of the t's crossed and i's dotted for Downey's House, but there really is a lot I can't do yet. We've been getting applications. More now because I posted an ad on Craigslist. I'll be going to Jabby Joe's on Monday and hanging out to see how everything is running now. Tony is convinced that everything will go through on the anniversary of his parents' deaths (April 28th and 29th, I think). Hey, we'll take whatever divine intervention we can get.

On a lighter note, I am SO EXCITED TO SEE A NEW EPISODE OF THE OFFICE TONIGHT. I so love that show. In fact, I think that there's all new stuff on tonight, so I may sit on the couch with the laptop and just indulge in the tv.

Well, have a great weekend. Even though the weather is supposed to be cold and yucky on Sunday, it will still be the weekend.

No comments: