Monday, July 14, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Hello again!

Wow, it sure has been a while! We're finally getting 'into a groove' at the restaurant. The opening was completely crazy, but business has been good. It's really such an awesome experience, and we're all learning and adjusting as we go!!! I'd love it if you came to visit us for lunch, dinner or fun! You can get directions, phone number and such at our website, downeyshouse.com. The site itself is still a work in progress, but it's getting there!

Well, the reason for this post was actually because I got a great Zazzle.com coupon in my email today. You can get free shipping on apparel if your order is $40 or more until July 25th. Just enter the code SUMMERSHIRTS when you check out. That's a pretty darn good deal. I think I'm gonna go get me some Downey's House shirts. Here's one that I added the other day:




Downey's House shirt

You can move the logo around, make it bigger or smaller, and put it on all different kinds of shirts. Anyway...stay tuned to this blog for my open letter to Dan Onorato. I really hate the drink tax.

No comments: