I may have mentioned that I've gotten sucked into the vortex of facebook lately. It's all good. I started an account there a year or so ago, mostly to promote my t-shirts and to connect with other people who do the t-shirt thing. But recently I've re-connected with many grade school and high school friends, among others. And today I realized just how much I have changed. It hit me like a ton of bricks today when I said this to Becca:
You'd better stop playing on those steps, or YOU'LL be the one with the broken leg!
Now, she had just finished telling me about a girl at the birthday party this afternoon who had a broken leg. So, it hits me. I can't believe that kind of stuff is coming out of my mouth! There are other things I thought I'd never be saying (BTW, all these things were said today):
- Close that fridge before all the food goes bad
- Let me help you. Your underwear is on backwards.
- Didn't I tell you NOT to jump in the puddle?
- Because I said so. (my favorite)
- No, I don't know why ladybugs have black spots. Just because they do.
- Didn't I tell you to close the fridge?
- Go to bed or I'm calling Santa