Thursday, February 21, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Crazy Life

Well, I definitely haven't kept up on blogging in a while. But I'll let you know what's going on. First of all, I'm trucking along with t-shirts and such at CafePress and Zazzle. Sales keep coming in (although February hasn't been as fantastic as December and January). I'm so glad I can do work there instead of having to leave the house! Thank God for the internet!!!

In other news, I think I may have already mentioned that we bought a bar/restaurant. Well, things are moving along. Our liquor license went up in the window a few weeks ago, and we had our interview with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board on Tuesday. Our agent sort of hinted that everything probably won't go thru until May or so. But at least that gives us some time to get everything together. Going in, I knew there would be a lot of work to do, but something new always seems to pop up. I feel like I'm pregnant with a restaurant. You can do all you want to prepare, but you won't really know what life is going to be like until it's actually here. I'm working on setting up the website (slowly), and we will eventually have a blog there also. The site will be www.downeyshouse.com (but there's nothing there right now). I have, however, set up a page on myspace...so come and be our friend! Our profile is at http://www.myspace.com/downeyshouse

Oh, and this picture is from the day they posted our liquor license. Oh, by the way, I don't think I've mentioned the location....It's in Robinson Township in the West Way Shoppes on Route 60...where Jabby Joe's is now. More to come...

1 comment:

jaye said...

hi heather and tony. its Jaye. soooo looking forward to working with you guys. Its gonna be a blast. Been spreading the word and everyone is excited for a new "home". tony, i am wearing my helmet. Its really tuff to sleep in though.