Saturday, March 8, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

ARRGH!

OK, I'm officially completely sick of winter. You're most likely not surprised. If you live around here, you're probably sick of it, too. I really hate to say it, but I called it on Monday (when it was 60-some degrees). Just felt one more snow. And it's coming today. Oh well, maybe this is the last one. But, Pittsburghers, if you do remember...it snowed last Easter. And it was in April.

I wanted to put this out there: If you've purchased any of my St. Patrick Day designs, or any other design for that matter, and you have a picture of yourself wearing your shirt (or drinking out of your mug, or wearing your hat), please send me a copy!!! I'd like to put a section up in my store with pictures of REAL people wearing the shirts I've designed. You can email them to info (at) brainlint.net. And I'll give a free shirt away every month to a random winner. You can take pictures of products from any of my stores, whether it be from Zazzle or CafePress. (www.noshoptalk.com, www.brainlint.net or www.peaceloveshirts.com). I can't wait to start getting some pictures!!!

Well, I'm sure that the grocery stores are crazy right now, because the snow hasn't started yet. We're heading to a birthday party for my 1 year old great nephew today, and a party for a neighbor at Chuckie Cheese tomorrow. So, I'm sure my kids will be sick again soon. Too many germs looming in Chuckie Cheese to avoid them. No matter how many times I put hand sanitizer on my kids' hands at Chuckie Cheese, they always get sick right after they've been there. Damn rat.

No comments: