Friday, October 24, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Finally, some pics of the kids

OK, it's just a few pics. And I did have fun using the smilebox thingie.


Click to play Idlewild
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

The pics are from our trip almost 2 weeks ago to Idlewild. We had a great time, even though it was pretty darn crowded. Oh, and that story about Chloe? I'm not sure where exactly she heard this (because it's not said in out house), but here it is. We were down the street at our friends' house, and Becca was showing off the fact that she now knows all of the colors in Spanish. Well, she got to black and she said "Black, Negro." No big deal. Well, Chloe looks at me and says "Momma, you shouldn't call people that. It will make them sad." I told her it's how you say the color black in Spanish. She didn't seem to care.

She's a little smartie pants. Look at this! Two posts in two days. Maybe it's the start of something. Maybe it's not. Anyway, I'm about to leave the house to go get ready for our big Halloween Bash at Downey's House tonight. I hope it's a success!!!!!

No comments: