Friday, October 31, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Happy Halloween!!!


Well, after a week-long celebration of Halloween, it's finally here. I've got my favorite Halloween shirt on (that I designed, of course):



I also went to the Halloween Parade at the Primary school today. So darn cute. Then (finally) trick-or-treating tonight. You know, I totally love Halloween, but I'm ready to take the decorations down and call it a day.

Did I mention that Tony went skydiving yesterday? Well, he did, and he thought it was incredible and awesome. I said that I will go on the next trip (when it's a bit warmer). If you want to see what it's like, you can see the video of our bartender Nikki skydiving for her first time.

Chloe is ready to go trick-or-treating right now. She really doesn't understand that we have to wait, and that there really isn't anybody home right now!

Haven't watched The Office or 30 Rock from last night yet. That's what I'll do tonight after the chickies go to bed. I hope you all have a great day!!!!!

No comments: