Thursday, November 27, 2008

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Happy Thanksgiving!

OK, I'm going to get a little bit sappy and sentimental, but here it goes. (You know, I'm a firm believer that if you're not thankful for what you DO have, the universe stops giving you cool stuff. But that doesn't explain why I keep buying stuff for my kids.)

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:

  • My beautiful children and my strong husband
  • My home, my neighborhood and my neighbors
  • My entire family and their support
  • The opportunity we got to pursue Tony's our dream of owning a restaurant/bar
  • The fact that I'm healthy (I'd better get on the stick and start exercising and stop smoking, though)
  • That I have the opportunity to work from home.
I'm sure there's more, but I'm sorta on a schedule here. Gotta shower, clean up a little, do some payroll and get ready for family breakfast. Baby brother and family coming over for eggs and bacon/sausage feast.

Have a great day!!! And if you're going shopping tomorrow, be safe!

No comments: