OK, I'm going to get a little bit sappy and sentimental, but here it goes. (You know, I'm a firm believer that if you're not thankful for what you DO have, the universe stops giving you cool stuff. But that doesn't explain why I keep buying stuff for my kids.)
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:
- My beautiful children and my strong husband
- My home, my neighborhood and my neighbors
- My entire family and their support
- The opportunity we got to pursue
Tony'sour dream of owning a restaurant/bar
- The fact that I'm healthy (I'd better get on the stick and start exercising and stop smoking, though)
- That I have the opportunity to work from home.
Have a great day!!! And if you're going shopping tomorrow, be safe!