Saturday, January 24, 2009

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Crazy Life

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have a plan. I'll post something original tonight. But for now, here's a little nugget. I was tagged on Facebook with '25 Things About Me.' So, here's what I wrote:

1. I think college is overrated, but I'll never tell my kids that
2. I watch 'Dazed and Confused' whenever I come across it on tv
3. I make the best damned sweet tea
4. Bananas make me sick (literally)
5. I still have dreams that I work at West Coast Video (I worked there until I was 23)
6. I have a goal of making my living completely online
7. I believe in the Law of Attraction
8. I think I have a touch of Seasonal Affective Disorder
9. Even after being a bartender and owning a restaurant, I don't really like dealing with real, live people.
10. I actually used to like Milli Vanilli (before the lip sync thing was revealed)
11. I secretly want to be a Rock Star
12. Watching people put a napkin or paper towel in their mouth totally gives me the heebie-jeebies. Like nails down a chalk board.
13. I don't know how to drive a stick shift
14. My father made me do donuts the first time it snowed after I got my license. MADE me.
15. My oldest daughter was 4 lbs and 6 weeks early
16. Once I found out the oldest daughter was perfectly healthy, I was SOOOOO glad I wasn't pregnant anymore.
17. I gave my oldest daughter my middle name (Gwen)
18. My younger daughter's middle name is for my parents (Rayann = RAY + Carol ANN)
19. I truly believe I met my Father In Law in one very vivid dream right before my Mother In Law passed away.
20. I worry about my parents - But still think my Dad is the smartest guy I know
21. I want to lose 20 pounds
22. I hate to paint walls, but like to paint furniture
23. The word 'Warshing" (Pittsburgh-ese for washing) goes right through me.
24. I think that I can sing 'Mercedes Benz' very well. This has never been confirmed.
25. I don't like to go into the ocean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reading my list! You should look into a latex fruit allergy. Bananas make me very sick as well. Its any fruit from a rubber tree plant. Thanks for sharing!