Wednesday, February 4, 2009

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Are you Busy on Valentine's Day?

Well, I'm going to have a typical Valentine's Day - with the kids. After all these years, I've gotten used to not being with Tony on Valentine's Day. One of us was always working. That's OK. For years and years we had Mondays off together. We could go anywhere, and we would never have to wait. And aside from going to Downey's House on Valentine's Day (we have The F.O.G. playing at 9:30), here's a great thing to do. I went to grade school and high school with Joe, and Timmy's story hit me like a ton of bricks when I read about him a few months back. Go to the website below, and if you can, go and support Timmy's Fund on Valentine's Day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valentines Day is my favorite and special occasion!! Love to celebrate with my family...